Friday, July 15, 2011

CHARACTER DAY IS COMING AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BE D:?

its character day in a couple of days and i don't know what to be. :( i dont know if it helps but I WILL NOT WEAR DRESSES OR SKIRTS SO DON"T GIVE ME CRAPPY GIRLISH IDEAS an i guess you could classify me as emo cuz i wear all black and have blue hair :) thank you an leave a comment below :) (oh and i can spell im in intensified english in my school so don't give me crap like "you need to fix your punctuation ya retard or oh my its such a shame kids these days are becomin dumber"frankly i find it quite annoyin if they're dumb fine let them become a hobo then laugh at them but im a straight A student so dont give me that crap, i just find it easier to type things out like this on the computer...just not on projects though good day :))

No comments:

Post a Comment