Sunday, July 17, 2011

Do you think my friends a *****?

I have 2 BFFs lets call them Alyssa and lily and today we were sitting under a tree in the schoolyard and something bit lily's butt twice. And I wanted to leave so lily it didn't bite lily's butt again. So we tried to get Alyssa to move and we'd go with her but she just kept writing in her journal. So I jokingly said c'mon Alyssa let's go we're like flea ridden hobos over here. And then Alyssa got up and went away and me and Lily went over to her and she asked to talk to Lily alone and I said fine and when they were done Lily told me that Alyssa said she was sad. Yet she calls me a retard all the time for no reason and I don't stop talking to her. and she wouldn't talk to me until last recess when these real bitches let's call Carly and Britney were bullying my friend Lily and made her cry so we took her into the office and the principal wasn't there and we told the secratary and she said she'll tell the principal on Monday. And then Alyssa talked to me and forgave me. There was another time she wouldn't talk to Lily because Alyssa was bullying Lilys cousin and her cousin told on Alyssa.Plus she whines ont he phone abou not being able to come over and she's been to my house like 50 times in the 8 years I've known her and I've only been over there 1 and I don't complain. Do you think Alyssa is a *****?

No comments:

Post a Comment