Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is there something wrong with my husky?

A few days ago my 1 year old Siberian Husky ate a sesame strip (with the clear plastic wrapper). It had Acai Strawberry, Pom Blueberry, and Goji Cranberry in it and he also ate a nilla cookie out of my cousins plate. The same day he ate his food like he has been since I got him 3 weeks ago. But then he would eat anything and he drank a lot of water. Today he threw up a tan looking fluid so I put him outside just incase he threw up more and before I went inside to clean I saw him chewing on the grass. After I cleaned his throw up I wentto check on him and I saw a green fluid that kinda looked like melted icecream. Im not sure if he threw that up or if it was diharria. So I'm kinda nervous cause iv never had a dog before. He has still been his really hyper playful self so I don't know what's wrong. Please Help

No comments:

Post a Comment