Thursday, July 14, 2011

My xbox all of a sudden wont connect to xboxlive?

I was in the middle of watching a movie on netflix through my xbox live gold account while all of a sudden it kicked me off oof live. my husband was using my laptop at the same time if it makes a differance?... but i have tried so many things to get it back up. i reset the wireless router. i powered off the router and the modem. still my laptop connects to internet fine. just when i run the connection text on my xbox it goes thru network and internet and gets halfway to xboxlive and it alerts me that there is something wrong? pluggin it directly into my modem did not work either does the same exact thing. my mtu or whatever is also set to the previously suggested. all of the suggestions arent helping. can someone please please please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment